Study Guide: How To Obtain CCNA Certification?
More students are signing up to Cisco’s CCNA certification every day. The CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) certification is internationally recognized. This certification demonstrates that an individual is competent in the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of local area networks (LANs), and wide-area networks (WANs) using copper-based Ethernet. It also identifies the ability to use newer technologies like the wireless network.
The newest entry-level Cisco Certification, the CCNA certification, serves as the backbone for the Cisco Certification path. This credential is essential for any Network Administrator, but also for all IT professionals.
It is important to prepare for the exam in order to pass it with flying colors. This guide will give you tips for preparing for the Cisco 200-301 Exam.
Relevant CCNA 200-301 Exam Information
The Cisco Certified Network Associate 200-301 exam has more information and depth than previous versions. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), is one of the most sought-after IT Certifications. Two sections of the Cisco CCNA exam assess network basics and skills required by large companies using Cisco equipment.
CCNA-certified individuals can set up, maintain, or troubleshoot Cisco routers, switches, to work in small, medium, or large businesses.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), is a credential for IT professionals looking to improve their careers as engineers or technicians. It enables them to have valuable skills in a variety of equipment used by networks around the world.
These are the topics that will be covered in the exam:
- IP connectivity (25%):This course assesses your knowledge and ability to configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic routing using various protocols including static IP/VPN/DMZ route. This course will include topics such as BGP, vRouter, dynamic routing protocols (RIPv1 & RIPv2), OSPF V3, EIGRP configuration and verification, troubleshooting, route redistribution via policy-based or tag-based routing.
- Network Access (20%):Students must be able to troubleshoot VLANs and Interswitch connectivity. They also need to understand Layer 2 discovery protocols, EtherChannel and the Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol. The students will be assessed on their knowledge about Cisco wireless architecture, AP modes and physical WLAN components. They will also be asked to manage access connections between AP and WLC and wireless LAN access.
- Network basics (20%): Designing network topologies, connecting switches to a trunk, designing network topologies, physical interfaces and cable types; IP configurations and settings; IP parameters. Wireless basics, virtualization concepts and cloud connectivity.
- Security basics (15%): Security management and access control, data centre security measures, physical access restrictions, password restrictions, access list, Layer 2 security features, wireless transmit protocols are just some of the issues that were addressed.
- IP services (10%) This guide will cover all the basics of NAT and NTP as well as Syslog features, DHCP, DNS and SNMP; per-hop behavior, using SSH and TFTP/FTP description.
- Automation & Programmability (10%): Take a look at different types of networks in comparison to controller-based networks and automation ideas.
The exam may cover many topics. It is important to keep this in mind. You should also keep in mind that other subjects may be covered on the exam. Although the number of questions may vary, it is most likely that there will be between 90 and 110 questions. You have 120 minutes to complete all CCNA exam questions.
CCNA Exam Preparation
It takes a lot of work to pass the Cisco 200-301 exam. We have compiled a list of study tips to help you pass the Cisco 200-301 exam.
Get Practical Experience
Although this is not an option for everyone, the CCNA does not require prerequisites. However, it is a good idea to gain some experience in networking. This will give your a head start over students with little or no knowledge and will help you keep your nerves under control in testing situations.
As you prepare for the exam, you will need to apply your theoretical knowledge to real-world networking and troubleshooting issues. Although IP is not reliable, many people don’t realize the difficulty of finding alternative communication problems between nodes.
What is your best self-study technique?
These professionals have crazy work schedules and may not be available to attend classes in a traditional way. This indicates that they are enthusiastic about self-study in preparation for the exam. This training method can either benefit you or hurt you. Self-study options include video lessons, lab training and practice exams. Because you cannot implement the learning methods, you must choose the one that suits you best. You will be able to learn the material and pass the exam if you use the correct method.
Creating a Study Schedule
Many people don’t follow a schedule for studying, which can lead to them wasting time. It is important to create one as soon possible. For beginners, a good CCNA exam preparation plan would include reading Cisco Press books about the subject and other learning materials such as official Cisco webinars.
An online course might be a better option. Register for a free CCNA bootcamp on sites like Udemy or Coursera. This will give you some great study material to help with your CCNA certification exam preparation.
Learn the CCNA Exam Syllabus
Your foundation for learning should be the domains of Cisco 200-301. As we’ve said, you should base your Cisco 200-301 exam preparation on its domains. Download the official blueprint from the CCNA to learn what you can expect in the certification exam.
Find the Best Study Materials
Cisco publications are the best source of study material for the CCNA exam, including the most current editions of Cisco CCNA ICND1 as well as CCNA Routing & Switching ICND2.
Another good option is the “31 Days Before” series which can also be accessed through Cisco Press. Be sure to complete all the lab exercises and practice questions. Before you start reading the books, make sure to learn binary math. You should be able to do this on your own while you sleep. This knowledge will help you pass the exam.
Register for the Cisco Training Program
To become certified for the CCNA exam, the best way to do so is to enroll in the Cisco training program, ” Implementing Cisco Solutions (CCNA),.” This program combines lectures with hands-on labs and self-study materials that cover the CCNA curriculum.
Learning from others like you is another great way to prepare for interviews. Join the community to get involved in the discussions and share your thoughts with other participants.
Register In A Boot Camp
Cisco’s approved boot camps are a great way to get practical experience. They provide all the information you need to succeed in interviews and become certified.
These schools will provide you with everything you need to know about networking technologies. Topologies, installation procedures, troubleshooting tips, and more.
Individuals who pass the Cisco 200-302 exam and earn the CCNA credential can work in a variety of network roles including network administrator, entry-level network engineer and help desk technician. Cisco 200-301 is the right course for those who are looking to get into the IT industry and wish to expand their knowledge.